The Doctoral School of the Poznan University of Technology was established on May 28, 2019. The main task of the Doctoral School is to educate doctoral students in preparation for obtaining a doctoral degree.
The first doctoral students started their education at the Doctoral School on October 1, 2019.
Training in the Doctoral School prepares to obtain the PhD title and is carried out at the University in the following disciplines:
- architecture and urban planning
- automation, electronic and electrical engineering
- information and communication technology
- civil engineering and transport
- materials engineering
- mechanical engineering
- environmental engineering, mining and energy
- chemical sciences
- management and quality studies
Doctoral training at the Doctoral School is conducted in English.