A doctoral student, in agreement with the PhD dissertation supervisor or supervisors, develops Individual Research Plan and submits them to the Director within 12 months from the commencement of the training.
The implementation of an Individual Research Plan is subject to:
- ongoing supervision of a PhD dissertation supervisor or supervisors or PhD dissertation supervisor and auxiliary supervisor,
- mid-term evaluation.
The Individual Research Plan specifies in particular:
- schedule of preparation of the doctoral dissertation and planned date of its submission,
- plan to obtain minimal required achievements as stated in § 3 item 3 point 4) herein.
The Individual Research Plan of a doctoral student may specify:
- preparing and submitting a grant application to a national or foreign agency financing scientific activity or research and development through a competition,
- at least 2-month scientific internship in a domestic or foreign unit,
- at least 2-week study visit to a domestic or foreign unit,
- method of publicizing research outcome,
- plan of participation in scientific conferences on national or international level,
- contribution in co-organizing scientific conferences on national and international level.